4.13.2009


You give me a conclusion in the thing on the END ~




i feel vry disappointment on this thing...
jus a photo u wan scold some fucking word for me..
why your wanna thinking me like this?

u ask me if the same thing occur to me,how i will feel it...
same right..?

you are wrong i told you...
i wont scold my bestfriend until gam...
And i wont treat my friend like this...
like you upload my ugly photo on fs,i got scold you like this?

you said i'm giving you a game on our friendship...
Wat u play bu qi this game.?

i wanna 2 tell u now,
i never give you a game on this...
一直以来我都把你们当做我的自已

Again he no send for other n show the photo for other..
he jus show the photo 2 u n joke wif u~

this photo i send for he b4 i told K what happened your at school,
i nope doing some badthing and break your image..
if your wanna thinking me like this,
then nothing i can say on this and nonid 2 explain anymore..

im so sad when you thinking me like this last nite,

im so disappointment

im so unhappy

im so scare

Becuase i dun wan lose my bestfriend on my life~

but you give me a conclusion on the END is.....Your image are important than our friendship...











5 comments:

  1. never mind then,if you think you're right.

    because you told me you just PLAY PLAY,just JK JK.remember?so thats why i said play bu qi.i dont want play.

    you took that photo i dint said anything.
    why?because i think you just took for fun.
    how i know,you sent for other without our permission.
    you dint means break my image,i knew that you wont also.
    but at least you must know what is RESPECT...!!!

    actually i not care what image,really.
    just you dont understand what i thinking of.

    nvm,it's ok.

    you can do whatever you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...i admit i got wrong on this..but i oso got said sorry n admint this all right?
    but u nonid scold me until gam geh..~!!im so angry about this u noe?
    mei ge ren dou you ta de rong ren liang de k
    ?your upload my photo at fs last time,Did you got my permission oso?is ok...Coz it is long time ago de thing lai geh...MayB i man bu jiang li oso...酱久的事情都要找出讲..but this thing is same wif now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sry,NOT SAME.
    i know you sure want said back friendster that thing.
    did i said you so ugly in that photo,so i want upload and show for other?

    this two things is other meanning u understand?.

    i know i cant scold you until like that.
    but you wrong 1st still want scold back me that day.
    sure i will more angry.

    first time you told "him" what we lazy,what dint complete homework,what teacher bla bla bla...
    we also nothing.
    but got second time somemore.

    you also know 每个人的容忍量有限
    this sentence not just for you.
    is for everyone,include me.
    做什么之前先想想别人的感受吧~

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥I'm so Sry abt i disturb on tis♥
    ♥i tik both of u no ned so care tat small thing was happen ba....♥
    ♥coz u2 r the bestfrd b4 ned to so care abt the small thing n break ur frdship??♥
    ♥no ppl who nvr do wrg things rite??♥
    ♥js 4gv tat person who do wrg thing ur life will more smooth n hapi♥
    ♥mayb...♥
    ♥hope u all still can do bestfrd,reli♥
    ♥Goodluck~~♥
    ♥N....so sry kacau at here♥
    ♥thks♥

    ReplyDelete