4.04.2009

CHING MING CEREMONY....

Going visit my ancestral at



SENDAYAN~


huh~5.30am ma wan wake up for arranged the thing jor..

wuwu~

so cham de mah!!!

haiz..5.50a.m we all prepared ady,jus my uncle still havent brush teeth tat all~

then me n my wawa sister wanna wait him ah..coz we follow his car..!!!

6.05a.m
we on the way going sendayan...~

6.45a.m
we reach sendayan ady loh...WAh,...so many ppl here loh~n many leng zai ,leng lui...

OMG..ppl go visit ancestral for spring-clean++++,me go for c leng zai leng lui there wah,...!!

WTF...so rough luck loh....~last year saw tat t1 sohai>>kalvin here this year still meet him at

here oso..fxxk...!!!

Erm...so fringy saw my frenz(xiao wei)>>(handsome guy oh^^) there..

he jus nearby my ancestral grave only...~

but he nought saw d me..++when he went up already here, we wanna prepared go another place jor loh...

Actually i can said good morning +good bye 2 him wat~,

Little does one think,tat when i gt go around there,he ma go down buy water jor...ZHADAO..=='


take photo around the toilet

u c the uncle,>>so COOL....!!





haiz...actually i wan take photo at my ancestral grave there geh..
but they don gif me take at there, later take wif some1 then cham.



yeah~finish spring-clean loh...~^^mwah,mwah,,tired..
still wanna go LOBAK there~



bye..!!all my ancestral~Next year c ue again yup~!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment