9.15.2009

7th september 2009

Ponteng school went 2 KL shopping with my colleague on last week..^^
Just a simply update here....

photo



[huh...kiun kiun curi take my photo]



damn hungry after arrived.. cincai cari tempat makan dulu..==''




[haha...let your guess guess how much the sweet..^^RM8.00?RM5.00?RM7.50?...wrong!!just 10sen only..^^ ]



totally me n sook kiun bought d cloth at all here..^^

damn tired shops on tatday 3pm stay shops until 8pm something..non-stop n rest between!!
ji geng xia...==

huh..that baka bachi ah fai..
stupid dao..after we went up the bus only told us totally the taxi's cost is RM20 for each not 1 taxi RM20..3ppl here,totally RM60 from TIME SQUERA went to PASAR SENI....we really "上了贼车"...we thought RM20 for 1 taxi then nvm loh..just went up..!!!haiz...boom me n kiun,gonna go kill that ah fai n that taxi drive ah...!!!


Next day

I sick already after went to KL shops...

sore throat...

headache....

and got abit fever....



scare hoo!!!H1N1....4 loh...lucky not!!!




Another day

i went to school....!!!


waiting n waiting xiao hui n grace cuming...!!!

GAnasai them din came school wah...wuwu==leave me alone at school...!! i wan back home when that time...FFK me..!!!


11.00am

Me n my classmate cheat my stupid teacher go to BILIK ACEL-matmak computer on9..!!

xiao tong imitate our P.Moral teacher's sign


wah...so easy to cheat my stupid teacher..^^






my stupid teacher..^^turtle



[will update grace,xiao hui n my sister-pui pui's buffday d post later...]

No comments:

Post a Comment