9.02.2009


27th August


Quattro Night


we planed for clubbing at KL-Quattro 2nite...!!!
Actually I want to meet up with my sister pui pui at there..but our car not enough space, so that we can't go to fetch her..

Grace came to my home around 6pm.. After chit-chat, we suggested to call Alviss come out for clubbing too, but he said next time only come out.

Between, we were also waiting for Jeffery & Jia Qin come to fetch us, but they came late. Grrr!!

9++pm

we arrived sook kiun's house...
After make up pretty pretty^^ then we went for our dinner with Jeffery them...huh...damn shy==,they said my dress damn sexy,lol...=.=....(fong bun lap)???


11.30+pm
♥xiao wei
came 2 fetch us.... Then we straight go kl for clubbing...

here the photo














This two brother damn funny in the nite........


haiz...xiao wei drunk again..!!you see...

sat on the road

and

ate burger outside the toilet...==''




after clubbing,we meet up with my sister pui pui at petronas..then go makmak yamcha with her...

xiao wei was ordered 3packge's maggie goreng at makmak


okey...bye!!bye!!sweet dream...^^
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

28th August

Green Box

after work went 2 jusco sing k with my boss n collaugue them...

here my boss n collaugue







damn delicious^^yummi!!



No comments:

Post a Comment