6.23.2009


Barcelona nite


feel vry sorry on here...coz seldom on9 now...then can't update my blog anytime..!!

11th jun 2009

1st time go out with grace without xiao hui...haha..!!ji geng xia,know her got 4yar already never go out wif grace without xiao hui....

huh~jus 1st time go club wif her jek,then ma blurr dao erm qi yen..vomit to geng when after drunk...what i done when tat time all also forgot...just heard from my friends what happened that day..

again felt verry erm hou yi si also..just 1st time meet at barcelona...all wan take care me when tat nite...oHH~xiao wei raise when tat nite..coz i really drunk like tat dead body..!!He really gentleman xia...^^ 3.++am wake up saw xiao wei still play msn wif gary,he saw me wake up ady then go take some water for me,let me gai wei gai wei

tat shui gary always asked me death jor mei on msn,keep bilabala there ,like my grandfather gam...haha...

10++am

alarms ring 3 time ady..also can't wake up...
me also erm hou yi si call him wat...
coz 7++am only sleep...
jus wait him wake up n brought me go work...

No comments:

Post a Comment