12.30.2011

Gentle Friday ♥

Fine of some beautiful mood share to everyone here,,



For an instant, the 2011 is almost over....

Soon, I live in kuala Lumpur has been a year...

So far so good in between....

In this year, don't know is bad luck or lucky..??

Piooosssss..><

Whatever bad o not all almost to pass on this year,still have 2 day i have to say "GOOD BYE"


to 2011 ......

.........


Oh ..Yeahhh......my birthday is coming on next week....

guess how i celebrate on it...????

DENG..DENG...


19th Birthday Pool Party
(anything not clear can view my facebook)


but i most looking forward to the Chinese New Year in ,

i really can't wait for gathering with my Family,my kampung's friend at all...><

I miss My Mum damn must ..~


p/s:: Cross years wind is happening now....

awesome feeling.......


Yup..i took picture with my beloved when he is sick..

Damn for it...was sick still wanna to work...!!

Hardworking man...@,@

I'm damn worry about that day..=(

He is the man who always in sick.,anyone can give me some mention of the knowledge of the force enhancement,

Thank You so much ....


2012 is coming soon...

1st:- i will expect for our relationship can Love to marry from, conjugal love forever...

2nd:- I hope my families healthy and happy

3rd:- i sure will expect for myself , work Smooth


Here to stop...


Good Bye..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment