10.26.2011

Penang Day =)

Mean Machines -Auto City

14th october 2011
Here to share my Feelings and experience...

sorry about it is a BELATED POST on here....=)


Damn Many uploaded photo


To make a long story short here,

First, it was quite many "hao lian " picture for me ,I hope you don't mind...^^


Let's Start at here ,Babie...♥.


시청
에 오신 것을 환영합니다


Ohh..I'm Ready to go..



OTW going ...but quite jam at subang..==!!!


Joyee Babie . Me
3 hour ago...

Enjoying our dinner at Ipoh street-安记芽菜鸡沙河粉




Finally, Golden Nasmir Hotel...!!



.
Yuhoo..Time to sleep...

Have a Good Nitez to myself...





Haha..Benny Yap your clothes stole by me liao...^^

Seriously, i really can't sleep without you,

without your smell,

i know that i'm very stupid to do this ,

i stole your clothes and put on my Pillow
,

to replace you,

hug the pillow when i sleep in the night...





kisses Pictures, Images and PhotosA Good Nitz Kiss to my Beloved Mr.Yap




2nd day
Morning...=D

Photo Again before out..


Photo Time to all the Miss Mean Machines Babie Cloud and Hearts Pictures, Images and Photos.



Amber


Mack


Iyvonne




Wawa


Joyee









Amber


Mack



.





Katoh






RM30.20 ice cream ==!!






























Bra..bra...bra...brakkk....

That's all...no time to write it ady..

time to preparing go out with my beloved later...=)

Anyway i wan to said congratulations to all the winner...><

Nice to meet u all in Penang, i won't forgot all the moment that your gaven to me...

THANKS...Delone Sticker to choosen me as Miss Delone Sticker in Miss Mean Machines 2011


THE END

very thank a lot to my Beloved Benny Yap to sent me a follower

and

gave me a little surprise when i came back frm Penang...


I

Love

Hearts Pictures, Images and Photos

Benny Yap Wai chuan

2 comments:

  1. Yam gongggg~ ni de Benny Yap used pillow jiu ke yi replace liao. HAHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete