8.22.2010


I
SUNDAY

YesS....

Finally finish shooting and my leg damn tired ,
when i wearing high-heeled shoes took the shooting..

If wear high-heeled shoes for shopping more than 2,3 hour oso nothing to me...

but just now...@#$%^^&&**((

[Gan Na sai for Me]


when i'm wearing it and just stand there for shoot awhile ,

just few minit ago..then my leg was started imbalance and keep shake shake there..=='

Aidui~...It is very difficulty to me at all...=(


Thanks for ♥ Mrs.Phang come to support me 2day

and

fetch me bek ^^.


Arrived My ♥ Babe Hui's house before 12pm

and

took some photo with her b4 remove my make up..!!


Lai Lo....Show our 38 face here..=)





♥ Dar...nei erm gam loh..

keep starting make up at there..







is Time to me ♥.


















38 Mo0m Mo0m here..0.0

bye...!!

2 comments: